With two months of festivals just around the corner in Ireland, we are taking a look at the top festival hairstyles for 2017. We want to help you get hair ready for all the upcoming day and overnight festivals of 2017 such as Longitude, Bulmers Live, Iveagh Gardens, Castlepalooza, Electric Picnic etc….
It’s all about plaits, pastel and glitter this summer. There are many different types of plaits being applied to the hair from baby & boxer braids all the way to dreadlocks. Pastel washout colours are very popular this year and the L’Oreal Paris Colorista range has flooded the market. We know that everyone loves glitter, and I feel like you can never have enough glitter. What better way to experiment with all the stunning eye popping colours by glittering your hair to get the ultimate festival hairstyles.
Make sure you take a look at all the salon offers, to get the best festival hairstyles through the BEUTIFI.COM website.
Check out these beautiful, fashionable, popular festival hairstyles below 😊
- Boxer Braids – are proving to be very popular but can still look elegant and sexy. The boxer braid can be worn very slick by having a plain curved braid. If you’re feeling adventurous you can also get different colours of rainbow wool weaved through the braids. This is the perfect festival hairstyle as you don’t have to worry about your hair becoming frizzy from the rain or tangled by the wind.
- Pastel colours – are huge this year and L’Oreal Paris Colorista offers a wide choice of fun, creative, wash out colours. The colours range from Bl’Orange, Grey and Lilac to Dirty Pink & Burgundy. What is so good about these washout colours is they are so cheap. You can get your hands on them at any Boots store, starting at €8.99 and reaching €10.49 depending on what colour catches your eye.Pastel colours are one of the most popular festival hairstyles this summer.
- Glitter Roots – Everyone should try this playful new trend. Using amazing eye-popping, bright colours rainbow glitter roots are taking the world by storm. Sparkles and star shaped glitter are being paired with plaits or space buns to gain the essential festival hairstyle.
- Dreads – Dreadlocks have become almost like a fashion accessory and we are loving the look. There are new Dread shops popping up all over Dublin. You can get your hands on synthetic customised, funky coloured, Boho or Crocheted dreads. Having synthetic dreads allows you to have the look without the hassle and clip in dreads makes that look even easier to maintain by not ruining your hair with glue. Add different types of clip on accessories to the dread from feathers to jewels to make them more fun. They are the ultimate festival hairstyle look!
- Space buns or half-up/half-down Space buns – are an adorable throwback and so easy to do. They are the trendiest hairstyle for the festival season. With the option of normal space buns or half-up/half-down, anyone can pull them off. They are a super versatile, easy style to add to your hair instead of the normal bun or ponytail. Add a plait or glitter to the buns and make them the unique and fun festival hairstyle that everyone raves about.
Loose, tousled waves –with baby plaits spaced throughout the hair are super pretty. This hairstyle can be applied to any hair length. If you are looking for a very simple and natural look than this is the one for you.
Book your funky festival looks today through the different salons on the Beutifi.com website.